I'm looking
for help...
Aidpage is free!

Free downloads: GrantGate®  Federal Money Retriever®

Crop Disaster Program

Published on AidPage by IDILOGIC on Jun 24, 2005

Administered by:

US Federal Government Agency (see all agencies)
Department of Agriculture , Farm Service Agency
CFDA #: 10.073

How to apply...

Application Procedure:

The application sign up period runs from January 18, 2001 through May 4, 2001 or such other date as may be announced. The following forms are required to apply for benefits under the Crop Disaster Program: CCC-557 - 2000 Crop Disaster Program Application; CCC-562 - Gross Revenue Certification Statement; CCC-561 - Contract to purchase Crop Insurance; AD-1026 - Highly Erodible Land Conservation (HELC) and Wetland Conservation (WC) Certification (if one is not already on file); CCC-502 - Farm Operating Plan for Payment Eligibility Review (if one is not already on file); FSA-578D - Acreage Report (if one is not already on file for non-insured crops).

Note: Each program will indicate whether applications are to be submitted to the Federal headquarters, regional or local office, or to a State or local government office.

Award Procedure:

The CDP provides a one-time payment for 2000 crop disasters.

Note: Grant payments may be made by a letter of credit, advance by Treasury check, or reimbursement by Treasury check. Awards may be made by the headquarters office directly to the applicant, an agency field office, a regional office, or by an authorized county office. The assistance may pass through the initial applicant for further distribution by intermediate level applicants to groups or individuals in the private sector.